Use your own photo for the passport – guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
Send your photo to me and I will:-
- Crop the photo to the correct size for your country
- Ensure your head is positioned correctly and is the correct size
- Ensure the lighting is correct on your face
- If necessary, cut you out and place you on a light coloured background
- Post you the photos
You can email your photo to email@example.com (please provide the same info as in the form below) or just use this form to upload your photo.
Please enter the various information before selecting the file.
* = Required field
You will always receive the updated digital version, postal address only required if you’d like me to send the prints by Royal Mail.
I will send confirmation of your request usually within a few hours, your photo will be ready in 24 hours.
Tips for better results using a camera or smartphone
- Stand with your back to a large window during the day
- Position your subject about 4 feet away
- Try to use a light or at least an uncluttered background
- Subject must not be smiling
- Subject must be facing forward, so that if it wasn’t for the hair, you’be be able to see both ears.
- Don’t zoom in too close, photograph subject from waist up
Make sure you send the original image file, i.e don’t allow your phone to send a smaller version.